At 16:37 -0400 on 07/22/2011, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote about Re: running Assembler I/O macro code as AMODE 31, RMODE ANY:

 >http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

But DHMO is a real compound, and the dangers cited are real.

Just (as I posted in a message that crossed with this one) described in an over the top manner that makes it seem to be very dangerous if you are not aware of this substance's more normal name (Hint: Convert the name into a chemical formula which should then be an alias for the common name).

The description above was part of a hoax with a listing of the very real negative effects of this chemical, in a mock attempt to convince people that it should be carefully regulated, labeled as hazardous, or banned. For details, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DHMO_hoax.