From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Steve Conway
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 9:08 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] disclosing "business" information on the internet

Ken makes an excellent point.  In my opinion, this still falls into the
category of "I don't need perfect security, just better security than my
neighbors".

I get that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, but the less
information about your company's infrastructure that gets exposed, the better.

Cheers,,,Steve

Steven F. Conway, CISSP
LA Systems
z/OS Systems Support