Good Day To All,

I am doing a review of all our ML1 volumes (8 SDSP and 8 NOSDSP) and I noticed
that 2 volumes out of 8 SDSP volumes the SDSP dsns were empty.  I checked
the ARCCMD9
member and they were defined as NOSDSP.  There was a comment to say that they
were changed from SDSP to NOSDSP in 2001.  My question is 2 fold, can I delete
the SMALLDS dsn which is VSAM.  I did a LISTCAT of one of them and it tells me :
IDC3012I ENTRY VHSM.SMALLDS.BLL1908 NOT FOUND
I did a LISTCAT of other SMALLDS and I received the same result.  Is it normal
that only the DATA and INDEX components exist but not the CLUSTER?
I checked the HSM REFERENCE manual as well as the IMPLEMENTATION &
CUSTOMIZATION GUIDE but I came up empty.  Any ideas?

Thanks.