But not at a cost of $0.00. We're still in "lock down" mode. We seem to be
doing better as a company, but there is still a push to keep costs at a
minimum. Some day, I may look at relicensing your C, C++, and assembler for my
home Linux system to do cross-compiles. I had them licensed some years ago, but
medical expenses and the death of my mother totally destroyed my "disposable
income". Most of my "joy of programming" is now done on Linux using gratis
tools. This is reinforced by the constant pressure here to not use the
mainframe "unnecessarily".

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV