Bill

> Please kill this thread before ...

What are you talking about?!?

... before we solve the problem perhaps. What is this list for if not to solve
problems. Please check what you are saying before sounding off!

If you actually take the time to read the original post to which the ignorant
and lazy MacNeil is jerking his knee, you will see that I posed a number of
questions with the purpose of assisting Saurabh Khandelwal with his rather
poorly expressed problem logging on - or logging in - to TSO - as described by
the Subject of the thread. What could be clearer? However it would appear Cris
Hernandez is bemused in the same way I assumed Saurabh may well be bemused by
the persistent misuse of which the MacNeil is such an idiotic advocate.

Incidentally, note how he quite predictably ignores the context - a paid-up
bigot!

I await a response from Saurabh and I will be happy to clarify anything from
someone genuinely bemused by Unformatted System Services used in the process of
logging on - or logging in - to TSO who has not been satisfied by my response
to Cris.

Do you have anything to add to that?

Chris Mason