>From Jim Thomas <j...@thethomasresidence.us>

>IMHO .. this thread has gone long enough ... before I go on and rant, again, I
>fully understand and concur w/Eric.

IMHO, the best way to stop a thread that has gone long enough from going on any
longer is not to continue the thread at all, no matter how burning is one's
inner desire.

> I've see all kinds of replies to this nonsense...

A lot of nonsense gets posted on this server.  The best way to stop
perpetuating the nonsense is not to reply any more to the thread that has
drifted into nonsense, on this server and anywhere else in life.

I guess.

But I could be wrong.

So why didn't I take my own advice and not post this urgent message?  Obviously
because the inner desire was burning too hotly.

Bill Fairchild