-----------------------------------<snip>-----------------------------

Hi,

Is there some way to modify the (PO) dataset BLOCKSIZE keeping the original
creation date?

LIBRARY.TEST.BLKSIZE (PO) lrecl=23200 and blksize=0 creation date=2011/08/11
last ref date=2011/08/15

To alter the blksize, or another dataset specifications, we use this method :
1.- create a new library with the correct specifications.
2.- copy from old to the new.
3.- remove the old lib.
3.- rename the new lib.

(but it shows the NEW creation date = current date)

I want to know how to alter its blocksize or to alter the creation date.

Happy week end,
If you're going to a LARGER BLKSIZE, you can IEBGENER a dummy member into it, specifying the new BLKSIZE on the SYSUT2 DD statement.

Why is this necessary ??

Rick