Hi,

Why to preserve or change the date of the dataset?

An user had a library (PDS) with the incorrect BLOCKSIZE, so the HSM
backup/migrate did not work for this dataset, we asked to the customer to fix
the dataset using standard procedure (create new one, copy, delete old & rename
the new one).

But...

The user told us, it was fixed, so i went to check it, found i could perform an
hsend backds ..., it was correct, and check the library info, found it with the
correct blocksize, and also found that the creation date was the same, "it was
not changed". It make me surprised, couse i have no explanation why this
happens.

Thanks,

Enrique Montero