> I have a user that had his sysout go to the printer but he doesn't know
why/how. The
> only clues I see are these JES2 messages. What activity would drive these
messages ?
> When he ran the job, he did ~not~ have a print class specified. (I tried
to recreate by
> changing my sysout to class A but I do not see the same hasp150 so it
doesn't look like
> he did anything).
>
> TSU31307 00000094  $HASP150 xxxx     OUTGRP=1.1.1 ON PRT8     119 (119)
> RECORDS
> TSU31307 00000094  $HASP150 xxxx     OUTGRP=2.1.1 ON PRT8     119 (119)
> RECORDS
> TSU31307 00000094  $HASP150 xxxx     OUTGRP=3.1.1 ON PRT8     118 (118)
> RECORDS
>
> Rgrds, Joseph Sumi

The way to work through this is to look at the sysout and see what is going
on?

What is the sysout from?

next to the TSO ID and see what DD statements were generated that created
the output.  That output should still be allocated to the TSO session even
if it is printed.  So if s/he has not logged off since the printing took
place, it is likely that the OUTPUT DDs are still attached to the tso
session.  Best seen in ST command rather than DA or other.

Lizette