From:   Sid p <siddmainfra...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   16/09/2011 11:43
Subject:        CICS explorer query
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

I am trying to connect the CICS explorer 1.1.0.0 to a standalone CICS 4.1
region.I am getting the following error in the CICS logs:

DFHWB0114…CWXN A non-HTTP request has been received by an HTTP service. The
request has been rejected.

And in the explorer I am getting :

CNX0106E Connect failed with error ‘CMAS, NOTAVAILABLE, CPSMAPI’

I am wondering why is it checking on CPSM as I am trying to connect to a
standalone cics region.

FYI–SYSIN OVERRIDE SEC=NO
DFH$WUTC===AUTENTICATION=NO

I have added hlq.CPSM.SEYUAUTH to STEPLIB of the CICS started task and
hlq.CPSM.SEYULOAD to DFHRPL.

I have installed DFH$WUTC and DFH$WUUR(this is poniting to correct DFH
$WUTC)
as I see the port being opened “DFH$WUTC has been opened on port 41490 at
IP
address ANY’

I do not see any SMSS active in the CICS region.That is if I check the
JESMSGLG,I am not seeing something like this:

EYUX0001I applid SMSS initialization program starting
– EYUXL0003I applid CPSM Version 410 SMSS startup in progress
– EYUXL0022I applid SMSS Phase I initialization complete
– EYUXL0007I applid SMSS Phase II initialization complete
– EYUNL0099I applid SMSS SMSS LRT initialization complete

Am I missing any PTF's here ?

Any pointers will be of great help.Thanks in advance.

Sidd