From: "jagadishan perumal" <jagadish...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:15:20 AM
Subject: RACF server disabled During IPL

Hi,

 After ESS battery change , unfortunately due to power drip cluster was
restarted which led to abnormal shutdown of ZOS 1.12. After the hardware fix
, we did a POR and tried reloading the OS ,we found the below messages in
the console while IPLing which stopped further system proceeding.

ERROR MESSAGES:

IRR418I RACF product disabled : IRRSSI00 ended

BPX006E OMVs is pending for security product

AXR0501E System REXX is waiting for Security product.

I have even checked IFAPRDXX parmlib and the security server option is
Enabled :

PRODUCT OWNER('IBM CORP')
       NAME('z/OS')
       ID(5694-A01)
       VERSION(*) RELEASE(*) MOD(*)
       FEATURENAME('SECURITY SERVER')

STATE(ENABLED)

Details on Version :

Z/OS V1R12.

RSU1011

Could anyone please suggest your experts comment.

Regards,

Jags