On 29 Sep 2011 13:57:23 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main you wrote:

>Yep Ed absolutely ...Read the manuals of the product and go through and
>critical think, did i say a bad word, critical think

On the other hand, it could be like the manuals for my Canon SX20
where the nice pocket size getting started manual doesn't ell you how
to use all of the functions and there is no way to easily print the
full PDF so that you end up with a manual that you can carry with you.
Thus I have yet to really figure how to use manual focus even though
it was a major consideration when I bought the camera.  Then there is
the virtually useless set of papers that came with my LG  IPS monitor
that were not explicit in the set up instructions and showing of the
connectors.  I gave up on the first attempt in the evening and it was
only through using wikipedia on my wife's computer that I was able to
really see how a DVI connector worked.

Clark Morris