From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of DMR-Qualitas Outsourcing
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Rule of thumb about paging / page fault rate

Good morning,

we are revising central storage due to our systems not paging and,
therefore, it's possible that we have installed too central storage.

We have seen to find values or some rule of thumb but we don't find
anything.

At 1991 the recommendation was 300-500pag/sec of total paging but now
this
recommendation has been disappeared.

Could you help us?

Thanks