Radoslaw, I agree that it about learning to drive.  And I have been through the
manual, may times.  I have been through the TMS manual, as much as I know about
it.  I have been throught DFSMS Object and Tape planning manuals.  That is why
I am asking for help.  I have my TMS scratch pools set up and they appear to be
working properly, but the request to the MDL always defaults to MEDIA4 (3590).
I cannot make it do anything else.  I was someone who had some experience in
making this passthrough request could help me.