From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Herring, Bobby
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Clarification on IEHPROGM

We still use it to batch rename members in a PDS. Is that covered by the IDCAMS
functions?

Bob Herring
Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies
Waco, TX

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The foregoing message (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections
2510-2521, and is CONFIDENTIAL. If you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, do not read it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have
received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you. -----Original
Message-----