Curiously, around here, the "open system" arena is becoming as bureaucratic and
"risk adverse" as anything in the z area. And the "Windows weenies" are
becoming frustrated as well. Gone are the cowboy, shoot from the hip, days.
Long gone are the days of getting the newest and glitziest hardware and
software. Now, for everybody and everything, it is "money, money, money".
Strange that this company is "leading edge" in this.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group