Most weird. We have the TOD clock set to GMT (more or less), and the TIMEZONE
set to W.06 (US Central). The timestamps in the SMF records at our shop are in
LOCAL time (1/100 seconds since local midnight). Back when we had SAS, we used
these times directly. We did not do any "offset manipulation" on them at all.
If any of the records have STCKE values, then those would need to be
manipulated.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV