I don't mean to be flippant, but I seriously almost spit my diet coke all over
my screen when I read the previous reply about allowing the software company to
audit their system. :)

I really don't think any site would readily agree to have their site "audited"
by a software company for compliance.

It sounds good to say that, but in reality I really really doubt that anyone at
just about any site would agree to it.  I can just imagine the dead silence
that would happen when a marketing person says "oh yeh, and we will be here in
sometime during the year and audit all of your CPU's and LPARs to make sure we
can "really" trust you".

After the silence, the sale would disappear. :)

Please don't take offense with my response.  It just took me by surprise.

Brian