Guess I was a bit too vague. The ALLOCATE I was talking about was the
IDCAMS control statement. My current plan is to allocate the SYSIN DD
to /dev/fd0 (stdin) and SYSPRINT to /dev/fd1 (stdout). Unless the are
"redirected" by some sort of option. I'm still in the design phase of
what I want the command to "look like" in terms of command line.