>Lately I am seeing a very large difference between the LPAR BUSY TIME
PERC and the MVS BUSY TIME PERC fields in the RMF CPU Activity report.
The
>difference is over 20% at peak hours. This was not the case before I
started using "CF capping".

>The CF LPAR used to guard MSUs has the highest weight on the machine.
Taking under consideration the polling nature of CF LPARs, keeping the
CPs busy all >the time, I am starting to think this has performance
implications I have overlooked before. Does this make sense?

I'm not sure what performance implications you're suggesting.  Are you
getting the weight distribution that you wanted between the LPARs?  If
so, then what's the problem?

Adam