From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Edward Jaffe
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 3:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Eight-character TSO Userid Support

On 12/27/2011 12:29 PM, McKown, John wrote:
> A RACF id can be 8 characters. But, in that case, they cannot have a TSO
> segment.

USER=LONGUSER  NAME=LONG USERID           OWNER=SYS1      CREATED=11.364
  DEFAULT-GROUP=DEV      PASSDATE=00.000 PASS-INTERVAL=180 PHRASEDATE=N/A
  ATTRIBUTES=NONE
  REVOKE DATE=NONE   RESUME DATE=NONE
  LAST-ACCESS=UNKNOWN
  CLASS AUTHORIZATIONS=NONE
  NO-INSTALLATION-DATA
  NO-MODEL-NAME
  LOGON ALLOWED   (DAYS)          (TIME)
  ANYDAY                          ANYTIME
   GROUP=DEV       AUTH=USE      CONNECT-OWNER=SYS1      CONNECT-DATE=11.364
     CONNECTS=    00  UACC=NONE     LAST-CONNECT=UNKNOWN
     CONNECT ATTRIBUTES=NONE
     REVOKE DATE=NONE   RESUME DATE=NONE
SECURITY-LEVEL=NONE SPECIFIED
CATEGORY-AUTHORIZATION