From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Art Gutowski
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 5:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: APPLY RSU Question

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:24:38 -0600, McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
wrote:

>Good luck. I hope you have someone in house with some SMP/E experience. It is
>not really meant for a novice. Even a very smart novice.

As I've been painfully (and recently) reminded, even an old salt (even a
reasonably smart one) can still leave bloody footprints around the "terminal".
Sometimes it's what you "know", not what you don't know, that gets you into
trouble.

Good suggestions have been made, the most important of those, in my experience
is peer (or professional) review before, during, and after the task is done.

Good luck,
Art Gutowski
Compuware Corporation

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN