Hi All,

As in general we are aware that we can have 1 master catalog and multiple
user catalogs in a system. It is also factual that we can have alternate
Master catalog with another Updated LOADxx member. My question is to know
whether if we can have possible to have multiple master-catalog with
multiple user catalog running on a single image ? I tried searching google
with keyword " Multiple master catalog" but I ended up with master-catalog
sharing concept. Could anyone please share your thoughts or idea.

Jags