In
<canhhcytwigarfkwemfyakmv6gnwbydu9xcfxvhuhurcebmn...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 01/13/2012
   at 10:24 AM, jagadishan perumal <jagadish...@gmail.com> said:

>My question is to know whether if we can have possible to have
>multiple master-catalog with multiple user catalog running on a
>single image ?

No, by definition.

>Could anyone please share your thoughts or idea.

If I try to locate foo.bar, in which catalog do you want the system to
look? Saying to use the alias for foo doesn't answer the question,
because the system would still need to know in which catalog to find
foo.

You could try submitting a requirement for a STEPCAT[1] facility, but
even were IBM to provide it you would need the master catalog in order
to locate the specified STEPCAT.

[1] "In a lost cause there are no failures."