Hi Ken.

Yep, got it.
But  as with the other redbook I had problems with, I had to change my
browser from Chrome into IE.
So Google's Chrome definitely works with a kind of cache, a too long
lasting cache ...
I'll try to find out if that's a bug or some option which can be turnned on
or off.

*THANK YOU* for your intervention behind the scenes!
Jan

PS
Besides this inconvenience, the godd thing about Chrome is that it's much
faster than IE.