<snip>

> You'll still need HFS. z/FS is the z/ replacement for NFS.
> You might want  to
> install it just so you can keep receiving maintenace when
> PHB's decide it's
> something required for the survival of the
> Company.

HUH? zFS is a replacement for NFS? Is that only within a single Sysplex?
If not, how would I do an NFS-like share between zFS and zLinux (Or
Linux/Intel or Solaris)?

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.