On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:15:55 -0800, Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Walt,
>
>First , thanks for responding..
>
>Let me explain:
>
>The STC is in LE Cobol..4.2
>I want to call IKJEFTSR ...to call a rexx clist that will perform authorized
>functions , i.e.; alloc, free

Alloc and free are not authorized commands as far as I know. But you mention
using RACF commands later, and they of course are.

You cannot invoke IKJEFTSR to run -authorized- commands using an environment
that you create using IKJTSOEV. You can run unauthorized commands using an
IKJTSOEV environment, but to run authorized commands using IKJEFTSR you
actually need to run under the TSO TMP (IKJEFT01 or one of its alternate entry
points).

By the way, rather than running RACF commands, you should probably use the SAF
IRRSEQ00 callable service to perform the RACF command functions you need, or
for information retrieval the REXX-based IRRXUTIL function.

--
Walt Farrell
IBM STSM, z/OS Security Design