-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Bill Fairchild
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:54 AM

We have many of the same customer service issues here on IBM-MAIN.  The
customers are those who ask questions.  The servicers are those who try to help
the customers by answering their questions.  Sometimes the customer asks how to
do something before ever trying to do it.  Sometimes the customer is willing to
read a manual but doesn't know how to find which one to read first.  Sometimes
the customer doesn't write English very well.  Sometimes the service borders on
arrogant, but usually the server is trying to be helpful.  Etc.