From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Linda Mooney
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 4:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Tapeless solution (IBM or Sun) Enterprise class

We have a BusTech MDL.  The doc also refers to it as MAS.  It has performed
very well for us.  We pur chased before EMC did, and ours is backed by NetApp
disk on a storage rack that is shared with a distributed system.

The following link is to a pretty good article -

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9195959/EMC_buys_mainframe_virtual_tape_library_vendor_Bus_Tech

Linda