Mark Zelden wrote:

>>What about making [persistent] changes to HZSPRMxx to get in 'good feel
>>better' mode? :-)

>That's what I was referring to.

I did not see it, but Ok...

>What good would it have been to just issue a "P" command in SDSF.    But I
>wouldn't have to do stuff like this if IBM put a little more thought into some
>of these checks.

Good idea about that 'P' command. It is there [ and PF command too ], but I
think you meant something else which is not there. Something like the 'H'
command, but including extra goodies to suit you?

 ... Perhaps you could 'check' Big Blue up on its 'unhealthy checks'. [ pun
intended ;-D ]

> Just sayin....

It is all right, this is what IBM-MAIN made for - sharing ideas and rants...

>Overall, I like Health Checker and have used it since "day one".

Agreed. We used it after major changes and IPL and sometimes just for the 'fun'
of it.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht