I run monoplexs. Like I expect most other small shops.
   4 LPARS, only shared DASD, no CTC connections. There are TCPIP Hipersocket
links, but as far as I know, XCF is not aware of these links.  What/Who are the
typical users of XCF signaling in a monoplex. How would I know if they are
experiencing degraded or inefficient signaling?