The list of authorized Qnames applies to all scopes of ENQs, regardless of
RNLs, regardless of mode.  Whether an ENQ's resolved scope is SYSTEMS, SYSTEM,
or even STEP, only authorized programs can use authorized Qnames.  In fact we
recommend that authorized programs ALWAYS use authorized Qnames.  It prevents
an unauthorized program from creating contention on an authorized program's
resource.  However that means when we increase this list, we need to provide a
migration path.  That migration path with its corresponding health check is
still applicable to a NONE-mode monoplex.

Bryan Childs
GRS Development