On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:51:22 -0500, Elardus Engelbrecht
<elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

>Or just lose it, then come back and we can have a nice war story thread... :-)
>
>No, it is not funny despite my comment above. If you have 'sensitive',
>'bread-and-butter', 'life-death' software on which your company needs to
>'live' and some *sshole 'lost' it, it is not fun trying to convince the vendor
>to supply another dongle. (Been there and got a filthy t-shirt with invoice
>printed on it from that stupid vendor... - figuratively speaking of course :-D
>)
>

>Groete / Greetings
>Elardus Engelbrecht

>send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN
Shocking !
You do not put sensitive or bread and butter software on a client machine
You put it on a server in a secure room
Please do not confuse again a windows workstation with a windows server
And we do not put dongle on blade servers or pizza servers ( generally it is
not even possible) .
I had forbidden to buy any software using hardware dongle and I know I was not
the only one.
And there is no way you could change my mind on that matter
Bruno Sugliani ( Now retired :-)) )
zxnetconsult(at)free(dot(fr)