Von: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] Im Auftrag von
Andrew Rowley
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012 13:39
An: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Betreff: WLM : multiple periods not recommended for batch - why?

Hi,

I have read a few articles that say that multiple periods are not recommended
for batch service classes. Multiple periods seems to be considered a bit old
fashioned.

I haven't been able to find anything clearly explaining why. I have always felt
that they worked well. My best guess is that it is something to do with the
behaviour of WLM managed initiators but I'm not sure.

Can anyone shed any light, or point me to some further reading?

Thanks

Andrew Rowley

--
Andrew Rowley