Frank,

Solaris is not supported under zBX.

So the workaround is to move it to zLinux under z/VM which is even better
because it will be running on the MF not the zBX side.

There it will have much more efficient use of the GCP, no GCP cycles used
for I/O.

This is especially nice when you consider most commericial workloads are
I/O, not CPU, bound.