Thank you very much, Timothy.

This is very helpful and will be very useful.

By SYSPLEX, I was thinking of running zBx applications from other CECs
(any2any), and also *takeover*, like SFM and ARM.

But this is probably way to much to ask for at this time.

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Timothy Sipples <timothy.sipp...@us.ibm.com

--
George Henke
(C) 845 401 5614