From:   Tom Ambros <thomas_amb...@keybank.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   05/17/2012 08:13 AM
Subject:        Re: Servicelink, ETR and SR
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Did I miss this in the discussion?  I got this from srdonotreply this
morning:

'We would like to inform you of an important change in opening and
managing service requests with IBM for Passport Advantage and Passport
Advantage Express products. Details of the change can be found at ..."
HTTP 404.

I'll send it to my home email and see if it is something local but I doubt

it.

Thomas Ambros
Operating Systems and Connectivity Engineering
518-436-6433