Hello,

I was attempting to offer an opportunity to be able to continue working
with IBM on your service requests while IBMLink is unavailable. RETAIN
does not go offline when IBMLink is unavailable. Clients are able to
manage and create new service request via SR regardless of IBMLink's
availability. Even if RETAIN is temporarily unavailable (or a queue is
full, etc.), SR will locally queue your create/update request and resubmit
it on your behalf automatically. This additional layer of resiliency is a
feature that ETR did not have.

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore