On Sat, 19 May 2012 22:35:04 -0400, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

>You probably should be using ADDRESS ATTACH or ADDRESS LINK for what
>you are doing. See 2.5.9 in SA22-7790, z/OS TSO/E REXX Reference for
>more details.

Those generate parameter lists with a distinct CMS flavor.  I'll
recommend instead address ATTACHPGM, address ATTACHMVS,
address LINKPGM, and address LINKMVS.  The -PGM forms
generate parameter lists similar to assembler CALL; the -MVS
forms generate parameter lists similar to JCL EXEC PGM=...

-- gil