On Fri, 25 May 2012 19:01:13 -0400, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
<shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:

>In <8947834608329895.wa.markmzelden....@bama.ua.edu>, on 05/25/2012
>   at 10:04 AM, Mark Zelden <m...@mzelden.com> said:
>
>>This part wasn't answered.   You need to use the field mark key
>>(x'1E').
>
>Does ISPF treat it the same way that TSO does? I thought that it was
>just another character except for TSO line mode.

I don't know.  But when used the way I described, you are in TSO READY
from the "=x;;x" prior to the field mark, so it is TSO at that point, not
ISPF.

The drawback IIRC was that it never worked in split screen and that was another
reason I started using the LOGOFF command from FASTPATH.     I'm sure
there are discussions about this in the ISPF-L archives.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com