From: Dick Bond <dickbond...@gmail.com>
Subject: SR
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 5:12 PM

Anyone else as disgusted with the "SR" replacement as I am?  Half time, it
doesn't updae the record correctly and you have to sign-on twice just to
get into the thing.   On a positive note, you can download files which is
nice but does not make up for the generally poor design.  Makes me wonder
if anyone at IBM bothered to look at the "ETR" function and how easy that
was to use before designing "SR".

I can't help but feel IBM is shooting itself in the foot by deploying stuff
like "SR" while making it worse that the prior product.  Sorry for rant but
I see "SR" just one component of "The Rise and Fall of IBM".