Excuse me but I've some problem with gmail....

Hi Mr Charles, thanks for you reply and apologize my bad english.

you wrote:
- Pre-allocating the member in JCL; or
- Doing dynamic allocation from within the Rexx.

Yes, I want to specify in my jcl the name of partitioned without membername
having so a dynamic selection of its members.
If Rexx can't do, in you opinion, is there any tricks?

SYSLIB is a really good sample and exactly what I'm trying to reproduce.

Best regards.

--
Marco Indaco
MF Consultant