>Those, and the "tradition" of "seeing warm bodies with noses to the
grindstones"

That fear went away, in the greater Toronto area, years ago.
The current fear is the cost of real estate.

A typical cube cost over $6,000 CDN per year.
I can supply somebody with all the needs for home for around $200/month.

The litigation issue is remediated two ways:
1. The employee has to apply to work from home.
2. We don't sue as easily and often as some other countries do (yet).
-
-teD

I’m an enthusiastic proselytiser of the universal panacea I believe in!