On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 17:14 -0600, Ed Gould wrote:
> But programmers can be fairly tricky. I have seen iebcopy of the
> contents of the compiler (as well as the syslib  of LE) done so they
> can get around restrictions (like your entry).

Then take 'em to HR and have 'em shot.  Seriously, this is a management
issue, not a technical one.  Implement roadblocks to prevent simple
mistakes, then put a couple bullets aside to take care of recalcitrant
individuals.  Zero tolerance: problem solved.

You CANNOT keep people around who knowingly bust license terms.

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.