Totally agree. Been there, but was only able to force a "reprimand" on
the violator. Of course, he then learned what others tried to tell him:
"Don't P.O. the sysprog. It doesn't pay. He is usually smarter, meaner,
and sneaker than you." That one learned the hard way.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.