We are exploring our options to meet a requirement to do a secure FTP
from the Mainframe. I was wondering what others have done in this area.
Any product suggestions or methodologies to accomplish this?

Thanks

*******************

Cletus McGee

Technical Services

(334) 394-3320

Have a grand day

The information contained in this email/fax is confidential; it is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact us immediately at the
telephone number or e-mail address set forth above and destroy all
copies of the original message. Although this email/fax is believed
to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system in which it is received, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free; Alfa accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.