I believe this information is available in RMF III...
In a former life, I had this information (os/290 2.9).
I do not currently process any work that uses DDF, so I can't point you
to specifics.
I believe this information is also available in SYSRPTS(WKL)? In the RMF
post processor.

If nothing else, report classes could be assigned in the DDF
classification and the
Changes verified indirectly.

HTH,

<snip>
>Is there an RMF/SMF report which whould show, for a specific time span,

>every DDF thread that executed and to which service class it was
>classified?
>Barring that, is there any kind of report that would even get me close?
>We have TMON, but I have not found anything there at that level of
>detail.
>I have been looking through WLM and RMF manuals, but found nothing at
>that level of detail there either.  Does anyone else do that level of
>reporting for troubleshooting.
</snip>