Thanks for the response.  Would like to avoid RYO for this.  And I can well
imagine it would be a hog.  But, I don't really need this info continuously.
Basically I just want to report on a busy one hour period during our
business day.  Don't know what RMF III will give me at this level.  We are
not currently running it.  But, I shall get running and see what it offers.