That was the attitude that I was getting last year, when there was a
large push by the ex-CIO to convert all the zSeries applications to
Windows via "automated code conversion" techniques.  I knew if that
happened, I would be gone and it would not be my problem. But I had
plans to keep in contact with some people I know in the NOC. Assuming
that they were not too afraid to talk, I expected to get a lot of good
belly laughs.

The new CIO appears to be platform agnostic. The biggest thing in his
basket is to convert from in house written applications to C.O.T.S.
(Commercial Off The Shelf) software.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.