>I made the terrible mistake of spending about another 30 minutes
eliminating the last few statements flagged in a module I was assembling it,
saving
it, and writing a little documentation.  Shame on me.

Sarcasm duly noted.
When I've left on my own terms, I've always cleaned up after myself.
But, since they no longer have need of my services, how can they trust my code
& data?

I did not sabatoge anything.
I just did not cooperate.

-
-teD

I’m an enthusiastic proselytiser of the universal panacea I believe in!